Payroll Policy & Benefit Package
It is imperative that temporaries fill out the timecards completely, including client name and address, dates worked, and whether or not your paycheck is to be picked up or mailed. Both your signature and the client’s signature must appear on the timecard. Forward the top two copies (white) to our office, leave the pink copy with the client and retain the yellow copy for your records.
Payroll procedures are as follows:
- It is your responsibility to mail in your timecard so that it is received in our office by Tuesday morning. Please be mindful of holidays that may delay the mail. It is not our responsibility to contact you or our client for your hours.
- Checks will be issued on Wednesday at noon for hours worked the prior week.
- If you do not mail in your timecard on time, you may phone or fax in your hours before noon on Tuesday. If we do not receive your hours, your check will not be processed. If you phone in your hours, you must still forward your timecard. Paychecks will not be released until our office receives a completed, signed timecard from you.
Benefits offered are as follows:
- You are eligible for one week’s (40 hours) pay in lieu of one week’s paid vacation after you have worked 1040 hours on our payroll within a consecutive twelve-month period. It is your responsibility to keep track of the hours and notify our office when you are eligible. An additional one week’s pay is earned for each additional 1040 hours within a twelve-month period.
- After 1040 hours, you are eligible for six paid holidays (Christmas, New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and Thanksgiving). In order to qualify for holiday pay, you must be paid for at least 24 billable hours worked in both the week before and the week of the holiday.
- We have available healthcare coverage, in which you are responsible for premium payment. Please call for information.
If you have any questions or problems, please call our office at (602) 277-3700.